From: Marshall Dudley [mailto:mdud...@king-cart.com] Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2008 12:18 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: Fw: CS>Take A Look At This! Eggs maybe not - but popcorn?

All the videos I found on it were foreign, french, chinese, and I guess British. I wonder if there is a significant difference in the US phones, in frequency or power. I would label it a hoax, except for the life of me I cannot figure out how they did the videos it is is a hoax.

Marshall

T. J. Garland wrote:
My son's church class tried it Wed nite with 4
phones--would not pop
the corn.
Those who would give up a little Essential Liberty to purchase a little

Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety-- Benjamin Franklin, 1755
----- Original Message ----- From: "M. G. Devour"
<mdev...@eskimo.com>