The guy splitting water with microwaves didn't reveal how much power the microwave emitter was pulling. "Publicity stunt" showing only that thermal cracking of water sorta works and that a microwave can heat up water, that hot and that fast if it's big and powerful enough. ..a Dennis Lee style "gee whizzer" without a mystery unless the obvious is ignored.

You'll be needing a lot more [true] info before even *thinking* about Scalar energy as a justifiable factor.
 Granted, what isn't shown, can't be true OR un-true...so did that guy lie?
 No, he never mentioned "overunity"

BTW   The FCC sets the parameters that all cell phones use.
It's highly unlikely that any are significantly different than any other.
Also, they don't emit a danged thing while they ring...nothing, until you open up the circuit by answering.

 That's not what the video showed happening.

ode

But I do know that it CAN happen with microwaves, there was that news piece on the guy in Florida that was doing it with salt water (I provided the link earlier), and stumbled on it by accident, when looking for a way to cure cancer. That has been replicated by a testing lab. However, I am focusing my attention to the water car and boat right now though. Gas has simply gotten too high, and my son's boat gets only 1 1/2 mile per gallon, but there is plenty of water in the lake.

Marshall

Ode