  From: Dee
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2008 6:24 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>CS colour

        Thanks Norm.  Unfortunately, my DW comes in 5ltr bottles so I couldn't
put the whole thing in as it would probably compromise it if done repeatedly.
Then it means I would have to put it in another container to warm it.  This is
getting somewhat complicated methinks!  I'll have to have another think about
it.  Many thanks.  Dee