> There are several different answers as to yes or no the the using the
> yellow sivler.  Anybody really know for sure Mary Ellen

Yes, Mary Ellen, if it turns a bit yellow it's still okay to use. All
it means is that *some* of the silver has formed big enough particles
to become barely visible. There will still be a broad array of particle
sizes and an abundance of ionic silver, too. It will still be
effective.

The main reason we recommend clear these days is we've discovered good
ways to make it and presume that it's better.

This is a classic case of "Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the
good!"

Be well!

Mike D.