From: Ruth Bertella <berte...@lfdcbham.com>
Subject: Re: CS>Magic of Growing. Other Real World Problems
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Date: Tuesday, July 1, 2008, 2:27 PM

LOL at Mike and Chuck!!

You need a good deer jerky recipe,
Wayne?

Ruth

  ----- Original Message -----
  From:
  Wayne Fugitt

  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2008 11:42
  AM
  Subject: CS>Magic of Growing. Other
  Real World Problems

Good Evening Mike,

At 07:00 AM 7/1/2008, you
  wrote:
> > Wayne, what state do you live in? Jess
>Ummm,
  bliss?
    Glad to see  you have a little time for the
  list.

    Often it could win an award for
  Variety.

    I hate to talk so much about growing, but
  seems several are interested.

    Likely today it is
  more important than ever and does have an effect on
our
  health.

    The store prices are awful, and the quality
  is poor.

     If anyone has a window sill, a deck
  or a patio, they can grow
something for
  sure.

      Adequate sunlight is a
  requirement, even I can not grow without
  it.

      It can be so simple it is amazing,
  when a few basics are done right.

      After
  the basics, one can play with the more technical stuff, if they

desire.

      Plants and animals have
  always amazed me at their intelligence.

  The deer are giving me problems and I have never liked to hunt at
  night.

       But when they start walking
  over and breaking my cantaloupe and
watermelon vines, I get upset.
  Not to mention they are eating the peas and
soon the corn.

I am
  looking into the very best and somewhat expensive light for my
favorite
  rifle.

Generally I set up a clock and observe it a few nights so I know
  what time
they decide to visit
my field.

Am considering a
  "Barking Dog" sound producer.  So far until recently the
moth balls
  and a few other tricks have kept them out.

Oh well .......... who
  expected the world to be perfect
  ?

Wayne

--
The
  Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal