At 06:57 AM 7/8/2008, you wrote:
The deer eat tomatoes here in Florida. I would have thought they would leave them alone but that is why the farmer next door to us was able to get a striker license.

  The Deer are intelligent.  Likely they needed some of the nutrients.

  Note my message on balanced nutrients for more information.

My repelling system is still working great. Yesterday I ate my first field peas.

  Also picked some string beans,  46.5 pounds on one half the row.

  Not sure I posted this link to the pictures of the string beans.
  http://www.fugitt.com/files/beans_0705/

One picture is lousy, but I left it for some friends to see how my camera has a problem.
  It is about 10 years old.  I really like it and hate to get a new one.

  Wayne