  From: Wayne Fugitt<mailto:cwa...@netdoor.com>
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com<mailto:silver-list@eskimo.com>
  Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2008 1:33 PM
  Subject: CS>Magic of Growing. ( String Beans and Intelligent Animals )

  At 06:57 AM 7/8/2008, you wrote:
  >The deer eat tomatoes here in Florida.  I would have thought they would
  >leave them alone but that is why the farmer next door to us was able to
  >get a striker license.

     The Deer are intelligent.  Likely they needed some of the nutrients.

     Note my message on balanced nutrients for more information.

     My  repelling system is still working great.  Yesterday I ate my first
  field peas.

     Also picked some string beans,  46.5 pounds on one half the row.

     Not sure I posted this link to the pictures of the string beans.

http://www.fugitt.com/files/beans_0705/<http://www.fugitt.com/files/beans_0705/>

     One picture is lousy, but I left it for some friends to see how my
  camera has a problem.
     It is about 10 years old.  I really like it and hate to get a new one.

     Wayne