Evening Starshar,

At 11:02 AM 8/24/2008, you wrote:
And, yes, I do get a little crazed now and then when the "off topic" gets overwhelming. When my keyboard needs to be replaced, it will be because of the death of the delete key first.

  My delete key should last 100 years.

  I do not delete anything,  Except,

  The one line messages

  and the Half line messages

That quote 59 lines and 20 to 30,000 bytes that have been often quoted, 2, 3, or 5 times.
   ( there is no excuse under the sun for that )

  I do not want that CRAP in my archives.

Changing the subject and trimming the posts, .......... would make the list better and help those people whose "IN" Box is Stuffed.

   Back to the daily chores..............  Staying Dry is number one.  <grin>

   Wayne