Sir,

It was not my intent to start a firestorm. For that I apologize. Perhaps my blood sugar was a little low and I got cranky and responded too quickly to Kurt's email. Normally I would wait a day before hitting the send button and likely or not I wouldn't have sent it or I would have heavily edited it.

I think perhaps I did not put across exactly why I think that post should not be on this list. There are certain conspiracy theories out there that have a small basis in fact but then take the facts and extrapolate out until they make good science fiction plots but are no longer factual. Kurt invariably likes to copy and paste from websites devoted to these conspiracy theories and post them to the list. I do not mind the off topic health type questions. But Kurt does not post questions, he proselytizes like a politician or priest about subjects that cause division where ever they are discussed. If, in the course of answering health related questions, those topics Kurt loves happen to come up and in his own words he discussed them in relation to the question then I would not object. Indeed, I would likely respond with a counterpoint post. But it is his method to drop a copy/paste email bomb out of the blue not in response to any current threads. This type of post is not conducive to the conversation. One cannot create a counter post as you would not be talking to the poster but to the person who wrote the website Kurt is copying and pasting from and that person will never see the counter post.

If you have saved all the posts do a sort on kmilkowski. He started posting 9-14-07. He consistently posts off topic about his 3 favorite pet conspiracy theories chemtrails, vaccinations, and poisoned food supplies, which have nothing to do with our current conversations. He usually starts these as new threads and pulls the list way out there into science fiction land.

I think your existing policies are good and don't need changing. My beef is with Kurts obsession with conspiracy theories about chemtrails, vaccinations, and poisoned food supplies and his need to share that obsession with us over and over and his method of sharing which excludes argument.

David