Morning Neville,

At 08:40 AM 10/18/2008, you wrote:
You'd probably want to send it to a lab. Around three hundred dollars for
true answers. I realize it isn't cheap (or even affordable for most of us).
A good chemical analysis is not something an untrained person can do at home.
People get degrees in chemistry, you know. :)

  One Degree or 10, is not worth a nickle for arriving at the ppm of CS.

And a Chemist cannot usually operate the huge combination of instruments used for
some measurements, ........... without highly special training.

No true ppm meter exists. All are EC meters and do internal calculations or you do them
externally,   to get a close approximations

  I have said it many times, but ODE said it better.

The is a calculation that some say is close, but I would wager, with the real test is done, the
calculation is off a small amount.

   The real important question, is, ...........

        What difference does it make ?

   Wayne

1000 messages about Blue Moons

Likely many have blue fingers from changing the subject line