----- Original Message ----- From: "Norton, Steve" <stephen.nor...@ngc.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2008 9:24 AM
Subject: RE: CS>Simple CS Generator, Sophisticated Controller

Steve wrote:
["Nevillizer Circuit"]
-Yeah, nobody else would understand my circuitry, only me. <g>
[A simple plastic square bar with plastic clips allows me to
parallel as many silver bars or wires as can fit across the jar opening.
I think that increasing electrode surface area has the highest payoff
for the effort. - Steve N]
-I'm going to put 4 banana plugs in one of my boxes one day so I have 4 electrodes instead of 2. Effectively this would shorten production time when making a 2 litre batch, which is probably the only time I would use it. I've decided it is not viable to make too much only to be put in storage, (for the purpose I use it that is), as the ionic/particulate ratio changes during stabilization time frame and I want to keep that change to an absolute minimum. I know there is a lot written about particles and surface area but I have my own views on that. Now as you know, I am not a sparky hence I know nothing about electronic gizzmos and gadgetry but is there a way to determine the rpm of a computer fan? I have a, dare I say, 'mains power/DC converter variable voltage regulator', (yeah I know, I am probably phrasing it wrong again <g>), and would like to work out the rpm of my magnetic stirrer at the various voltage settings. I think you call these 'wall warts' or something? No dramas if it can't be done as I only have a welder, a hammer and a screwdriver in my electronics toolbox, (I've found the hammer to be quite useful though) <g> Just thought I would ask.

N.