Morning Neville,

[You have been taking too many lessons from Neville.]
-I knew what indi meant, I read between the lines,

  That is not good enough for indefinite things.

  Tell me what he meant !

see, maybe there is someone else who talks my language <g> or perhaps it's just my poor diction or phrasing is contageous?

    Maybe you need to share the dictionary you are working on,
and we will all know the definitions of many things.

   Wayne