Might be needing some distinctions here.

Magic Miracle Water = house hold disinfecting cleaner made by a device that dissociates salt water into something like Formula 409 and Chlorox mixed together...might not want to be drinking that as oral dosing isn't very accurate and digestive delays could make a mistake very unpleasant if not fatal.

..."naturally clean; both inside and out" [a disturbing idea when applied to the above. "Out", sure. "In"..I dunno 'bout that, sounds risky ]

Zapper = "might" make similar substances "in" the body out of salt in the blood and work sort of like chemo, only very "real time" controllable and fast neutralizing with some control over targeting an area. [Unlike "drinking" or injecting similar substances such as .....Miracle Mineral Supplement [ MMS] Chlorine Dioxide...... or a doctors chemical cocktail, all of which can give you the toxic whoozies, big time, due to no "real time" control and no neutralizing agent always present in equal proportions ]

Or, the difference between a garden hose with a drain nearby and a flash flooded river with darned few sandbags around.

Water Ionizer = a device that makes OH [-] rich water aka "Alkaline Water"...which, incidentally, a CS generator does by default as a byproduct of making EIS CS as the Anion to the Silver Ion...giving the silver water that "bitter" flavor.

Ode