Renee,

As far as the Kangen water is concerned, the acid water with 2.5 pH and 5.5
pH are used externally only and can last for many days in a dark container
in a cool place, the alkaline water is 8.5, 9.0, 9.5 pH are for internal use
and the 11.5 is for external use and will last over 3-7 days under the same
conditions.  Of course, fresh is best.    The acid water and alkaline water
is used in many hospitals in Japan.  The video I saw used acid water for
gangrenous feet soaks.

Sharlene