From: jgra...@nc.rr.com
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 17:22:05 -0400
Subject: CS>Am I on the wrong list?

Hi,

I may have submitted my CS question to the incorrect list.    I have not
noticed any info about CS production in any of your attachments. I wish to find
info on the home manufacturing of this product.  Don’t know anything about
chemistry or polarity.  My daughter has MS and CS was recommended to her by our
herbalist acupuncture friend Ed, now living in Cary, NC.  He also gave me your
email address.  Is there a fairly simple machine that I can load up and let do
its thing?  Or, is this project more like making Kombucha Tea or fermented
foods?  We have purchased a few months supply of CS to see if there is help to
be had from it and also to give me time to figure this thing out.  Any help
would be greatly appreciated.

Joyce