> Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 10:58:39 -0400
> From: mdud...@king-cart.com
> To: silver-list@eskimo.com
> Subject: Re: CS>Am I on the wrong list?
>
> > a) will it work in rain water or does one need to use Distilled Water
> > only...Yes/No?
> This is not a yes/no question. It should be supplied with distilled
> water except in emergencies.

-I know that, I've used rain water in the past for an immediate issue, but from
what I gather these units are designed to shut off at a particular point and if
the water is not 'pure' then it may not work at all is what I'm asking.

> > and

> > b) will it function OK with just any Distilled Water or would one need
> > to source the *purest* or *best* quality DW available...Yes/No?
> Once again this is not a yes/no question. One should always use the
> purest distilled water available. There is some really bad DW out
> there, and many of these machines will not even start with bad DW.

-I know that too.

Not everyone just goes out a buys the first EIS generator they see, some ask
more pertinant questions which is why I'm asking.

It's not much cop if I say they operate similar to mine...if perhaps they
*don't*!

Maybe the question should have been "do these units have a *manual over-ride*
switch which will bypass *all* other settings so one can use *any* water which
may be available and *still* get the resultant ppm level one desires?"  That
probably sounds better.  Hopefully this is more of a Yes/No answer?