martsmail53 asks:
> Does anyone know about this detox purification program put out by  the
> Scientology Organization? Has anyone gone through it  ?

I believe martsmail has gotten decent answers from Nenah and Heidrun,
and so may already have as much as the group has to offer.

So long as the comments relate directly to the program in question,
then I believe it is okay to discuss. Any remarks, pro or con, related
to scientology are pretty soundly off topic for the thread and almost
certainly prohibited by the rules, along with all other discussions of
religion and politics.

I'll leave it to the original poster to guard him or herself from any
undue influences or other baggage that might accompany the therapy as
delivered by the administering clinic.

Thank you, all.

Mike Devour
silver-list owner