Ken wrote:
>    Hubbards fiction is a window into his mind concerning the "religion"...

As I've asked folks *NOT* to comment on this topic, I'll use Ken's late-
to-the-party response as an opportunity to remind everyone that's
interested in discussing stuff like this of the existence of the Silver
Off Topic List.

If you visit the web site (www.silverlist.org) and click on the Off
Topic List link, you'll find list rules and instructions for
subscribing.

Thank you!

Mike Devour
silver-list owner