Use CS as the liquid or part of the liquid (use distilled water) and mix it with powdered gatorade. Mixing it with liquid gatorade dilutes the gatorade to the extent that I also find that taste very unpleasant. But it is good mixed with gatorade powder. I think if you want the CS diluted, using distilled water tastes the best.
sol