HuH ?  Tastes Bad ??

I've just phoned a friend and I got "its refreshing" , "I love it,
slightly something, bitter I think" . L is a heavy smoker. Her other
comment is that "The process will kill any bugs in the water."

Just to hammer this home my friend makes and takes 500ml per day
sometimes 'brewing' for long times. Using local municipal tap water which
I find tastes "mouldy". I'll have a look for blue nails etc.

My comment is "slight sandy feel" . I don't think I could distinguish EIS
from fresh water in a blindfold test. I'm a non smoker, take a few sips
per day maybe. I use borehole and roof water which tastes good.

That indeed is curious.

OK,
Tony

Subject : Re: CS>Help me get my daughter and