Hi Mike, you will have realised by now that I am no techie, so can you tell me
if by sublingual, you mean we get the best saturation of ions through the skin
by holding the solution in the mouth?  I know when I get a swollen gland in my
cheek, if I hold the CS there for a few minutes before swallowing, the swelling
goes down in under half a minute.  thanks.  dee