> Frank used  an ion selective probe to see if there  was  any Ionic
  > Silver in the blood after ingesting EIS. He found none.

  I remember  that post. Frank was being very disingenuous. He  buys a
  lot of expensive lab equipment and certainly knows  the capabilities
  and limitations of each measurement.

  The fundamental limitation in an ion selective probe is interference
  from other ions. Here is a description:
  Interferences

  The most serious problem limiting use of ion-selective electrodes is
  interference  from   other,   undesired,   ions.   No  ion-selective
  electrodes are  completely ion-specific; all are sensitive  to other
  ions having similar physical properties, to an extent  which depends
  on the  degree of similarity. Most of these  interferences  are weak
  enough to  be ignored, but in some cases the electrode  may actually
  be much  more sensitive to the interfering ion than  to  the desired
  ion, requiring  that  the   interfering   ion   be  present  only in
  relatively very low concentrations, or entirely absent. In practice,
  the relative sensitivities of each type of ion-specific electrode to
  various interfering  ions is generally known and  should  be checked
  for each case; however the precise degree of interference depends on
  many factors, preventing precise correction of readings.

  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ion_selective_electrode

  In the  silver  ion probe, the interference is from  the  sodium ion
  which is present in blood.

  The minimum  detectable level for silver in the probe  he  was using
  was 30 parts per billion.

  Frank did  not  say anything about the interference  or  the minimum
  detectable level.  He  led everyone to believe  the  silver  ion was
  captured by the hydrochloric acid in the stomach and  converted into
  silver chloride.

  However, this  is false. Silver chloride is soluble up to  about 800
  parts per billion. So the silver ions are still free to  be absorbed
  through the stomach into the bloodstream.

  However, they  first  go   through   the  liver,  which  has various
  processes to filter out harmful substances. It is possible the liver
  also removes  the  silver  ions.   This  is  a  serious  problem for
  pharmaceuticals, which is why sublingual absorption is used whenever
  possible. One application is nitroglycerin for heart  attacks. Speed
  is essential,  and a high concentration is necessary.  So sublingual
  is the only practical method.

  The end  result  is   Frank's   measurements   show  the  silver ion
  concentration in the bloodstream is less than 30 parts per billion.

  My calculations show the amount absorbed using sublingual absorption
  is less  than  18 parts per billion. This agrees  well  with Frank's
  measurements.

  The kinetic  kill  experiments by Steve Quinto  show  the  effect of
  silver ions  on e.coli drops of rapidly below about  1000  parts per
  billion. David has the url on his site, but I don't have  time right
  now to track it down.

  The milk  test  performed by Marvin Hacker shows  the  minimum level
  needed to  kill e.coli bacteria is around 400 parts per  billion. (I
  will supply the calculations later when I have more time):

    http://www.pstca.com/silversol/testing/milk.htm

  The effect  of silver ions on viruses is not known. But  if  the ion
  concentration in  the  body is at least an order  of  magnitude less
  than required to kill bacteria, it is reasonable to assume this will
  also have little effect on the serious viruses such as Herpes Zoster
  (shingles), which is considered one of the toughest viruses to kill.

  However, a  single dose of less than 100 micrograms  of  silver ions
  taken sublingually  completely eliminates the shingles virus,  for a
  few days. This produces less than 18 ppb in the blood.

  The conclusion  is  the  silver ion  concentration  in  the  body is
  insufficient by itself to have any effect on bacteria and viruses.

  There must be some other mechanism involved.

  The only  other  mechanism  in the body  is  the  immune  system. My
  proposal is  the  immune  system  needs  the  silver  ions  for some
  purpose, such  as  making the proteins and  enzymes  needed  to kill
  bacteria and viruses.

  Only a  very  small amount is needed. This is similar  to  the trace
  amounts of selenium and cobalt that are also required by the body to
  stay healthy.

  The conclusion  is  we  need to focus on  methods  that  produce the
  highest concentration  of  silver   ions  in  solution.  The current
  methods are  not good enough. They do not produce  reliable results,
  and they  do not account for contamination  from  sulphur, chlorine,
  and other   substances   in   the   environment.   These   wreck the
  electrolysis process  and can reduce the ion  concentration  to very
  low levels.

  However, plotting  the conductance curve as demonstrated on  my site
  solves these problems. You can find more information at

    http://www.pstca.com/silversol/index.htm

  In particular, see the section titled "Analysing the CS Process", at

    http://www.pstca.com/silversol/theory/analysis.htm

  Best Wishes,

  Mike M.