Frank used an ion selective probe to see if there was any Ionic Silver in the blood after ingesting EIS.
He found none.
What he doesn't say is what he did find [or if he *looked* for metallic silver ] That speaks unspoken volumes of unprovable speculation...but un-proven isn't dis-proven and no one is claiming anything about that

If the *Fulminating Silver Stage* theory is correct, the results would look very similar to someone using Franks products. Now, Frank doesn't say that EIS /CS **doesn't** work, just that it's the Colloidal portion that's doing the job. But IF the Ionic portion is converting to a Colloid, Frank is both correct AND Ionic Silver works ....BECAUSE he's correct. But saying so would impact the *specialness* of his product as it's ...getting to the same place by different routes.

All that said, Frank has been VERY helpful where it doesn't reveal his trade secrets, his contributions as far as they can go with that limitation are honest and accurate and his is the best lab going.
 Franks contributions are quite valuable.
If there is anyone that knows what he's talking about, that would be Frank...but there are some things he just won't talk about.
 People have a right to keep their "Trade Secrets" safe.
People have a right to "remain silent".
[Ever notice how quiet he gets when EIS and Hydrogen Peroxide discussions arise?]

Given Franks "situation", I don't have a problem with him and count him as one of the "Good Guys" and Meso-Silver as probably a very good product...just not the only one that's good. I don't remember Stuart very well, but being confrontational in a pissing contest isn't necessary if both ways work the same and no one is denying that another way works.

It's not a matter of "Mine is good, therefore, yours is bad"...if....BOTH are good. And if one may be personally found somewhat better for a *given application*...pick that one for that application. It doesn't mean that another doesn't work better for a different application, or that either or neither will work well enough to get the job done.

Ode