As best I have been able to determine, there are 3 primary excretion
paths for silver:

* Silver in solution is removed by the liver through the biliary
excretion path. This path has a capacity of around 1 mg of silver per
day.

* Large silver particles are removed by the liver by Kuypper cells.
Starting at roughly 2.2 nm and larger.

* Small silver particles are filtered out by the kidney. Roughly 2.2 nm
and smaller. There is an overlap region where particles may be removed
by either the liver or the kidney. There may some forms of silver in
solution that the kidney removes but I have not found any referenced in
any scientific studies.

I did find a study at
http://www.jnrc.org.cn/qikan/epaper/zhaiyao.asp?bsid=4825, that states
that Ag(NH3)2 is removed primarily by the liver. Ag(NH3)2 is the
silver/ammonia compound that Stuart Thomson proposes as being formed. I
was able to find nothing relating to fulminating silver in vivo.

Looking at Altman's study data, I estimate the silver excreted over the
96 days at roughly 321 mg. 115 mg through the liver (35%) and 206 mg
through the kidney (65%). I also guess that Altman drank the EIS quickly
so that few of the silver ions passed through the mucosal tissues. (Just
FYI. The one day preliminary excretion test showed a different ratio
between the liver and kidney, 20% through the liver and 80% through the
kidney.)

I estimated the average excretion rate through the liver at 1.2 mg/day.
This is a little high for the biliary excretion path and could account
for the removal of some large particles. Or perhaps it could be
measurement error. (I would expect a larger measurement error in the
feces depending on how homogeneous the silver was in the feces being
sampled. Urine samples should be fairly accurate.) But the output is
amazingly close to the predicted max biliary excretion rate and I think
it does represent the elimination of silver that is in solution and not
just large particles.

Personally, I do not put much faith in Frank's silver ion measurement.

 - Steve N