Currently, I don't know but he has been on and off.
We've also had phone and other email contact.

ode

At 06:39 AM 2/2/2010 -0800, you wrote:
Ode -- your phrasing suggests that Frank is a current member of this group. I was unaware of that -- is it so?
MA

From: Ode Coyote <mailto:odecoy...@windstream.net>odecoy...@windstream.net

All that said, Frank has been VERY helpful where it doesn't reveal his trade secrets, his contributions as far as they can go with that limitation are honest and accurate and his is the best lab going.
Franks contributions are quite valuable.
If there is anyone that knows what he's talking about, that would be Frank...but there are some things he just won't talk about.
People have a right to keep their "Trade Secrets" safe.
People have a right to "remain silent".
[Ever notice how quiet he gets when EIS and Hydrogen Peroxide discussions arise?]