*From:* sol <sol...@sweetwaterhsa.com>
*To:* silver-list@eskimo.com
*Sent:* Sat, March 6, 2010 8:32:58 PM
*Subject:* CS>color change dog's paws and legs, would like opinions on how CS could cause it?

All,
My question to the list is: does anyone have any ideas as to what possible way CS could cause this kind of color change in one month or less? And have it reverse in a short period of time thereafter?

I have left a bit of the previous exchange, more details are in other posts between Carol G and myself under the subject "Clay.............Lupus dog..........." Carol continues to insist that her dog's paws/legs had a color change from previous color (not specified) to silverish. I have asked her a few times whether this was a change in fur color or skin color and she has so far never answered that question, or if her statement below is her answer it is unclear to me whether the skin or the fur changed color.

I don't believe that a month of ingestion of some CS (quantity unspecified ?) could possibly cause such a color change. I have given 50/50 CS water and now straight CS to my cats for YEARS and never seen any hint of such. So I believe Carol is quite wrong that CS caused the color change, and that something else caused it.
sol