Garrick wrote:
Why not mix the proper minerals and skip the sugars and fructose. Those minerals are the electrolytes that help colloidal silver go through the stomach intact. The fructose is not a factor. Gatorade has fructose because the athlete also wants some carbohydrate replacement to revive. Not that I like fructose but this is the reasoning

IOW make a Gatorade equivalent but omit all sugars.

garrick

Alacer makes a product called ElectroMix. It comes in individual packages that mix with a liter of water. No sugars. Ingredients in one serving, 4 per pkg.-
Potassium 100 mg
Calcium 25 mg
Magnesium 30 mg
Manganese 0.5 mg
Chromium 5 mcg
Stevia 2.5 mg
citric acid, malic acid, tapioca maltodextrin, natural flavor

I used it for mineral replacement when using a sauna. My DH used to use a product called Gookinaid (Hydralyte) which had glucose in it but I like ElectroMix better.
Nancy