Extra citric acid doesn't hurt. In fact it is necessary if you are going to
make high ppm silver citrate.
- Steve N

From: Garrick [mailto:zzen...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2010 7:51 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Electrolyte ratios and amounts

Thanks much! So a dot of citric acid would do it. One pin head's worth.

Do you think all the silver ions would become silver citrate? Would they all
find the citric acid and mate with it. I think the Gatorade formula was more
Gatorade than colloidal silver. Mix and drink. Here Marshall says it is 2 to 1
Gatorade to CS   This is much more citric acid than what you say...Citric acid
overkill maybe

garrick