It should take very little, but if there is an equilibrium formed between the silver oxide and silver citrate, instead of it all converting, it is hard to say. I will try to do some testing and see what I can find, I don't think I will find it in any literature.

Marshall

Garrick wrote:

It would be great if Marshall or anyone could give us a calculation....How much citric acid to add to say 4oz of 10uS colloidal silver. Obviously citric acid is very common. I have some in my refrigerator. Citric acid is cheap. I got mine on ebay.

One test would be when you are sick with a cold or flu. Try the citric/CS and see what it does

garrick