No worries Mike.

I think I explained earlier regarding the rainwater solution that I only use/d
it short term, I would not contemplate ingesting it long term.

But this is something that does have me wondering at times?  To me there are
many facets to the forms of EIS/CS.  I supposed many months, if not years ago
that I never want to see anything in my solutions either during or after
production that I consider may compromise the quality or efficiency of my
product.  This may be open to debate of course, but these are just rules and
observations I set for myself.

And if I may, a question for you, or anyone I guess...I suspect if intestinal
flora is compromised one would tend to get 'bound up' {constipated} as there is
little or no bacteria to assist in the digestion or break down of food, would
that be a fair assumption?

N.