Hi Mike, thank you for an interesting and informative post.  I was wondering if
putting the electrodes in the sonic cleaner which I use for my liposomal Vit C
would be any good for cleaning them.  I did it once with my old ones but they
went a peculiar flat colour so I discarded them for the new ones.  Would this
weird matt colour have mattered (pardon the pun!)  or would this be a good way
of cleaning the electrodes?  Many thanks.  dee