Since several years now I am searching for material
about successful electromedicine. I have much together
but of course much is still missing.

CS also is old stuff. It is done for example by
using a battery and silver electrodes. Also silver electrodes
could be used on the body and a voltage applied.
Just another approach.

I read about that in 1890 or so in medical books
blood electrification was mentioned. Unfortunately
I do not know in which book. Is anybody there who read
something like that and can tell me where I can find this?

In 1906 for treatment of breast cancer positive electrodes
seemed to have been used as a standard treatment.
Medical books were telling about. Does anybody have such a book
indicating this?

I also read about that today there are frequency devices
developed in New Jersey using a special wave form/frequency
to regenerate nerves and brain tissue. Several US patents seem
to describe wave form and frequency. Everybody could build this
for just 50 to100$. Does somebody know about this?

I know that this is not really related to CS - but may be anyway
interesting and useful.

Matthias