Hi Matthias,

Apparently Bob Beck willed all his info to Rus Torlage of Sota instruments.
http://www.sota.com/   Beck made the various Brain tuner models which are
Cranio electro
stimulation devices. CES. and I believe Sota makes them now.

Alphastim have a lot of worthwhile info on their site
http://www.alpha-stim.com/  and there is
also a very useful little book about the history and science of CES by Kirsch.

Also for a simple circuit see www.redcircuits.com/Page19.htm  I lashed together
one of those and it works very well. [ I have the use of an Alphastim which is
neat and well
made but I believe the redcircuits produces much better result for me. ]

I will be very interested to learn more about the early history of colloidal
silver if ther eis
anything you can make available

OK,
Tony M

On 23 Oct 2011 at 16:23, Dr. Matthias Weisser wrote about :
Subject : Re: CS>Electromedicine

> Hi PT,
>
> I heard about those russian devices.
> Unfortunately there seem to be 2 families of
> those and for me its not clear which one of those
> really makes sense. If they would be cheap one
> could think of just buying one to have a try.
> But they are not so cheap at all - with except of
> some DENAS devices.
>
> Robert Beck talked about real cheap possibilities.
> And he said that we could build this cheaply.
> In the patents we could read about the needed
> frequencies and signal forms. So I feel this would
> be the better way, if we knew those patents.
>
> I do not want to take some 1000$ for such a russian
> device knowing that may be next year a new one will
> come.
>
> May be these Alphastim devices are also an idea.
> But I feel they are also expensive.
>
> Matthias

Archives: