From: Dr. Matthias Weisser [mailto:matthias.weis...@gmx.de]
Sent: Sunday, October 23, 2011 10:24 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Electromedicine

Hi PT,

I heard about those russian devices.
Unfortunately there seem to be 2 families of
those and for me its not clear which one of those
really makes sense. If they would be cheap one
could think of just buying one to have a try.
But they are not so cheap at all - with except of
some DENAS devices.

Robert Beck talked about real cheap possibilities.
And he said that we could build this cheaply.
In the patents we could read about the needed
frequencies and signal forms. So I feel this would
be the better way, if we knew those patents.

I do not want to take some 1000$ for such a russian
device knowing that may be next year a new one will
come.

May be these Alphastim devices are also an idea.
But I feel they are also expensive.

Matthias

Dr. Matthias Weisser
Lackenschusterweg 2