Right! Lemons metabolize as alkaline. I drink water with fresh lemon juice all the time. L
On Apr 19, 2012, at 1:13 AM, Jane MacRoss wrote:

Oranges may give you arthritic pain - lemons wont
Every Christmas our kids' school had a fund-raiser of citrus: oranges and grapefruit. We'd get a lot and then eat a lot, before it spoiled. So every January I'd have awful arthritis symptoms, until I read this book and figured out what was happening. I can cook and eat tomato dishes, but more than one night will trigger arthritis pain. Now i can anticipate it's effect and take ASG before and after indulging. Helps a lot.