Does regular electrolysis break up water clusters, thus possibly making a
confounding variable with CS?  Meaning the declustered water could improve
detox, making it responsible for part of the health improvements in some
people?

There is a study showing greatly reduced pH of people drinking magnetized
water as compared to regular water, indicating more acidic wastes being
removed.  Magnetized water presumably works also by breaking up clusters.
So improvements with CS therapy could possibly be in part due to detox and
not infection killing?