Zoe wrote: I developed a whopping case of shingles in early January  and
they still are creating a bit of a problem for me, tho not nearly as much as
before. it was my understanding that CS worked on bacteria  but not virii
so I didn't use my CS . Now  Im being told that it could be beneficial. Does
anyone have experience  and if so  should I take it internally,  rub it on
the lesions  or just how do I go about this?

=========================

Zoe,

You can try chaparral too, also known as creosote bush. There's a company
that makes a form of it called Shegoi, where potentially liver-toxic
compounds have been removed. (Note that I said "potentially." This is for
the medical establishment.)

The Shegoi comes in capsules and a spray. I sent the spray to a friend whose
wife had horrible shingles on her back. He sprayed it onto her back and in
20 minutes the pain and burning were completely gone. The stuff works great.
You can Google it.

Nenah

Nenah Sylver, PhD

author, the NEW Rife Handbook (2011)

Holistic Handbook of Sauna Therapy (2004)

VoiceBio and Biomodulator certification

 <http://www.nenahsylver.com> www.nenahsylver.com;
<http://www.rifehandbook.com> www.rifehandbook.com