CS will work on any single cell organism.
Gayla
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Nenah Sylver
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, August 06, 2012 8:35 AM
  Subject: RE: CS>Shingles

  Zoe wrote: I developed a whopping case of shingles in early January  and they
still are creating a bit of a problem for me, tho not nearly as much as before.
it was my understanding that CS worked on bacteria  but not virii  so I didn't
use my CS . Now  Im being told that it could be beneficial. Does anyone have
experience  and if so  should I take it internally,  rub it on the lesions  or
just how do I go about this?

  =========================

  Zoe,

  You can try chaparral too, also known as creosote bush. There's a company
that makes a form of it called Shegoi, where potentially liver-toxic compounds
have been removed. (Note that I said "potentially." This is for the medical
establishment.)

  The Shegoi comes in capsules and a spray. I sent the spray to a friend whose
wife had horrible shingles on her back. He sprayed it onto her back and in 20
minutes the pain and burning were completely gone. The stuff works great. You
can Google it.

  Nenah

  Nenah Sylver, PhD

  author, the NEW Rife Handbook (2011)

  Holistic Handbook of Sauna Therapy (2004)

  VoiceBio and Biomodulator certification

  www.nenahsylver.com; www.rifehandbook.com