From: Jim Holmes [mailto:gooogleis...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2013 11:52 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS> How I cured my abscessed tooth with a double A battery

Very interesting.  I am interested in knowing what happens long term.

I wonder if a TENS device could be used in the same manner.  Higher voltage,
pulsed.

They even come with conductive pads.

Very pure distilled water is an insulator.

Lois,

Thank you for the info.  I am interested in follow up.  It stopped it.  Now,
can the nerve recover full functioning?

May I have your permission to copy and paste your mail complete and
unaltered except to remove anything you desire?

Later,
   Jim