Hi Nenah,

The wisdom out there is DO NOT DO THIS. You are potentially putting electricity
across your
brain AT YOUR OWN RISK.

:-)) I use my current controlled "silver maker" in my mouth. Recently used it
on an nasty,
painful, swollen eye-tooth root over the holidays. No dentist, no doctor
around. It took a few
days of doing it a few times a day, for the swelling to subside suddenly over
night. Sweet.

It is a small  hand held device, 9v dc with 1mA nominal output. I've just
checked The  open
circuit volts across the probes is at 7.8v.  Output is 0.842mA max. and it is
0,09 v across the
probes then. The regulation of the current control circuit is pretty good so
output may alter a
tiny bit with a fresh battery.

Procedure: I held one electrode, wetted, in a hand and placed the other
electrode on the
tooth or on the gum surrounding. I think 'prodded gingerly' would describe the
procedure. I
would prod and then hold for 30 seconds to 1 minute and then change the prod
position to try
to find another sensitive or reactive place. Then swap polarity and do it
again.

The feeling was never exquisite nor even near to bring tears but it was
momentarily feelable
in various ways. The level of stimulation always reduced immediately (a second
or two) to an
interesting, observable phenomena. The feeling varied from just a prod feeling,
to sharp,
quick, thin, internal tooth pain, like hot liquid on a cracked tooth to a dull
meaty, bone internal
pain, to a sharp prickles on the gum line. I also suspect that the feeling
alters when polarity is
reversed; difficult to say because I was manually swapping electrode positions
rather than
changing polarity without altering position. Nevertheless, I'm fairly sure that
one polarity is
less stimulatory than the other. I'm not sure which is more "healing" but i
usually try to end the
procedure with the 'quieter' one.

I used basically the same procedure for a rather ugly, crusty, red, hot,
painful, chronic
infection (3 to 5 years)  in corner of mouth, Herpes? Thats what the doc
thought it was and it
was definitely made worse by stress of almost any sort. It took two mornings of
about two
minutes each to "fix". The skin healed over in a few days but it returned after
a month or so. I
carried on doing the electricity trick whenever it reappeared and tho' it is
not totally gone, it is
at least a year ago since I last needed to do it.

BTW Nice one Nenah, about keeping salt solution in mouth and putting the
'trodes outside
across the cheeks. I'm going to try that . What Voltage do you use? 30 to 60
minutes, Wow,
that is a long time. I see why you use the stick on patches.

Tony Moody

On 23 Jan 2013 at 7:30, Nenah Sylver wrote:

> People have been talking about using electrical current directly in the
> mouth using wires or pads to carry the current.
>

> Current directly in the mouth never felt good to me. So here's what I do: I
> put electrode patches on the OUTSIDE of either cheek, or somewhere at the
> jaw where the pain is the strongest. Inside my mouth is salt water that I
> hold for the duration of the session. The salt water ensures good
> conduction, as the electrical current does reach all areas of the mouth. I
> make sure to start with my mouth about half filled with salt water, because
> by the time the session is over my mouth is completely filled with liquid on
> account of increased saliva production.
>

> Of course, I spit out the water when I'm finished, into the trash.
>

> Each session ranges from 30 - 60  minutes, however long I can hold the salt
> water. Even after one session I feel relief.
>

> For these sessions, I use a portable frequency generator (a rife machine)
> that I wear around my waist. Frequencies used are commonly all below 1000
> hertz. This is important, because the lower frequencies have longer
> wavelengths and so pass through thicker structures than the higher
> frequencies do. However, within these parameters, it appears that more
> important than the frequency itself is the salt water, which conducts the
> current.
>

> I suppose a zapper-type instrument or the Tennant Biomodulator (which I own
> and use a lot) would suffice as well.
>

> Nenah
>

> Nenah Sylver, PhD
>
> author, the NEW Rife Handbook (2011)
>
> Holistic Handbook of Sauna Therapy (2004)
>
> VoiceBio and Biomodulator certification
>
>  <http://www.nenahsylver.com> www.nenahsylver.com;
> <http://www.rifehandbook.com> www.rifehandbook.com

Archives: