From: Nenah Sylver <nenahsyl...@cox.net>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Thu, January 24, 2013 5:59:28 AM
Subject: RE: CS> How I cured my abscessed tooth with a double A battery

Tony Moody wrote wrote: The wisdom out there is DO NOT DO THIS. You are
potentially putting electricity across your brain AT YOUR OWN RISK. [That
said,]...I use my current controlled "silver maker" in my mouth....It is a
small
hand held device, 9v dc with 1mA nominal output. I've just checked The  open
circuit volts across the probes is at 7.8v.  Output is 0.842mA max. and it is
0,09 v across the probes then....I would prod and then hold for 30 seconds to 1
minute and then change the prod position to try to find another sensitive or
reactive place. Then swap polarity and do it again.

[and to Lois] I would NOT use a TENS device on my head, nor directly along my
spine. On the other hand I am quite happy using low voltage (3 to 12v) on my
self, as long as it is current controlled, or very low voltage (1.5v) if
uncontrolled. The TENS devices I looked at years ago had an output spike of
about 140v dc. This is a very high voltage sharp jolt of electricity designed
get through flesh in order to dull or switch off nerves. I would not want to
put
that across my brain or brainstem, I have little enough of it left anyway. I
have a modern APS device which I can check if you need to know for any reason.
lot of devices are on the market as TENS devices for Gov Regulatory description
purposes but which are not TENS . The only way I could get the The Hulda Clark
Zapper, Bob Beck blood neutralizer type devices recognised by our medicines
control council, controlled by your FDA, was to describe them as TENS, which
they are nowhere near. Semantics but not truthful. Tens is intrinsically a high
voltage device, be very careful with where you place that.
===============================
I agree with Tony, that’s a very good point. TENS units actually numb the nerve
fibers and that’s why people don’t feel pain—the nerves aren’t functioning
properly! Meanwhile, the root cause of the pain is never addressed. TENS units
are the “gold standard” by which other electromedical devices are obliged to be
measured, courtesy of eff-dee-ay. But devices such as the Tennant Biomodulator
use the *same amount* of current that the brain and nervous system themselves
use to REPAIR tissue. Tony, I don’t have the specs of the Biomodulator handy,
but you can get them online—or write me privately for the paperwork and I’ll
send you a packet. You can read about the Biomodulator in my essay on
electromedicine on my website:
http://www.nenahsylver.com/free-electromedicine-article.html

With the little portable rife machine: I go only to 4.2 or 4.4 volts.

Best,
Nenah

Nenah Sylver, PhD
author, the NEW Rife Handbook (2011)
Holistic Handbook of Sauna Therapy (2004)
VoiceBio and Biomodulator certification
www.nenahsylver.com ; www.rifehandbook.com