Dan
what was your understanding/interpretation of yin and yang?
I musta missed it.

On 07.02.2013 12:49, Dan Nave wrote:
I'm not an expert of course, but much of what he says about yin and
yang does not seem to be consistent with my understanding of yin and
yang.  It seems to be difficult to make generalities about yin and
yang that don't appear contradictory at some point.

Dan

On Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 5:34 AM, Maple Springs Farm