how are you making the ozonated water? Jess

-----Original Message-----
From: M.G. Devour [mailto:mdev...@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, September 07, 2014 12:47 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Gut bacteria and what CS will kill...

Neville, Alan, Victor, all,

On the subject of what CS kills... I have personal experience with CS wiping
out my gut flora, good and bad alike. I did it some years back when I was
taking relatively large doses every day for a few weeks.

My symptoms were increasing fatigue and finally the onset of painful muscles
and joints, particularly in the legs. It became hard to walk, hard to get up
from a chair. Everything ached and was weak.

Googling for all I was worth, I pieced together the fact that our gut flora
is responsible for nearly all of the absorption of calcium from our food,
and without it, you'll get major calcium deficiency. Guess what the symptoms
of that include?

I had my wife go right out and buy me a carton of orange juice with added
calcium and within a half hour of drinking a good sized glass of it my
muscles were almost back to normal. Recovery was swift and complete.

We've talked here at times about why CS appears not to disrupt the flora,
and the consensus is that in a solid or semi-solid medium such as the
intestine and bowel contents, CS doesn't have the mobility to reach many of
the bacteria it might otherwise kill. However, if you've got a stomach bug,
diarrhea, or other cause for the contents of your intestines to be either
liquid or gone, then the silver will have a better chance to reach and
destroy the pathogens, and presumably the good bacteria as well, whatever
there is of it.

Under any circumstances where you might damage or destroy your flora, then
probiotics of some sort to repopulate the gut properly are called for. While
I believe CS will be slow to damage the gut bacteria, if you're taking large
doses for more than a day or two, I think such a precaution would be
prudent.

Be well,

Mike D.