Love this one John, there are many ways of skinning any cat for sure !!!!
Sandee🐬
Attitude is everything !!!
Sandra George
Colloidal Silver Products
Eye Drops & Topical Gel
aliveagai...@yahoo.com

On 29 Nov 2014, at 21:37, John Popelish <jpopel...@gmail.com> wrote:

On 11/29/2014 12:39 PM, HARSHA GODAVARI wrote:
> Hi terry: Thanks for the information. I have to try that
> coffee thing :-) Usually I drink a glass of water and
> then begin the coffee manufacture So far I have taken MSM
> (about a gram 1/4 tsp) crystals engulfed in something or
> the other soft mush.I found the crystal taste not very
> palatable. Thats why I was looking for masking agent. I
> wonder what it does to the taste of coffee..
>
> my feeling is there is no info on optimum quantity or
> time to take it, with or without solid food etc. thats
> why I posted a message under the header "MSM:
> Dosage".Have not seen too many reponses yet.

In my experience, the MSM granules have a lot more taste than they have when
dissolved in anything liquid.  When I open a bottle of wine, I add a half
teaspoon or so to the bottle.  I add a few tablespoons to my restaurant type
sugar dispenser, when I refill it with a couple cups of sugar.  I also add a
teaspoon of salt substitute (potassium salt) but that is a different topic.
That way, my tea always has a little MSM.  I also put it in soup.  I keep a
shaker type spice bottle of it handy, so I can add it to anything wet. I also
shake a little on my dog's meals to help with her joint damage.

It is nice that there is almost no way to overdose on MSM. It is less toxic
than sugar.  A cup a day probably wouldn't hurt you.  But a teaspoon or so a
day is all you need.

--
Regards,

John Popelish