yes it is....
haaaa

Dennis

--- Begin Message ---
At 08:01 PM 12/26/99 -0500, you wrote:
>I am continually amazed at this list. Every cure must be purchased. Like
>nutrition cures nothing, but a supplement can and will cure anything.
>It's a wonder we lived long enough to populate the earth without
>supplements.
>

>Robert
>~~~~~~
Ah com'on Robert...this is the list where people make silver!

Nutrition...high potassium foods include black strap molasses, potatoes,
tomato or V8 juice, bananas....

http://www.Krispin.com/index.htp

Good info on potassium and potassium rich foods. [note: the body cannot
hold onto or utilize potassium without magnesium....]

There is a herbal supplement on the net specific to gout...search
for it...(don't have info any more...)

~^^V^^~