Ivan Anderson wrote:

> Deb,
>
> I have no idea why this would occur. There is nothing in Alkalife
> other than potassium and sodium, both essential minerals, and a
> surplus of hydroxyl ions.
>
> Two drops of the alkaline booster furnish about 50 mg of potassium
> (daily requirement 1000 mg) and 98 mg of sodium (3000 mg).
>
> The hydroxyl ions add to the over-all body alkalinity.
>
> Were you or are you on a strict no salt diet?

No salt restriction, in fact, I tested LOW on salt, doc said he had
never seen anyone that was deficient in salt:). I am a freak. I have
trouble treating my problems as I react to some things. Example, amino
acids taken as supplements tend to give me a reaction like a very
nasty adrenaline surge, that goes one for too long????  Deb