I have been reading the book "biological transmtations".  I had no idea that
there was so much proof that life can so easily convert elements to other
elements.  It turns out that the body converts sodium to potassium when you
are getting into hyperthermia, so maybe there is a biological basis to a sweat
lodge after all other than sweating out the toxins.

Marshall