Dear James,

I began this alternative health journey when I was diagnosed with lyme
disease. I got a lot of fascinating information from Dr. Hulda Clark's book
The Cure for All Diseases. She also wrote The Cure for All Cancers, which I
haven't read.

I am very interested in Beck's 4 point protocol for cancer (and other
diseases). I am going to try to cure my lyme with it. The protocol is as
follows:

1. Blood electrification
2. Colloidal silver
3. Magnetic pulser
4. Ozonated water

Here are two sites that have more detail (they may not be the best sources,
but they will send you in the right direction):

http://www.mrbean.net.au/~wlast/cancerremissions.htm
http://www.toolsforhealing.com/Health/Beck/Beck_Info.htm

One of our list members survived cancer. He is very inspirational. Here is
his site (worth taking a look at!). He goes into the most important points
in healing among many other things:
http://www.betterwayhealth.com/cancer-survivor.asp

I just recently read an endorsement of Carnivora, which is made from Venus
Fly Trap:
http://www.alphazee.com/v/venus.html

Willard Water site:
http://www.dr-willardswater.com/sixty.html

Cayenne Pepper (opens vessels to get treatments to the deep tissues)
http://home.online.no/~dusan/books/herbal_cayenne1.html

Bragg's live foods:
http://www.bragg.com/lfpset.html

Cancer cures (which work for other illnesses, too):
http://www.worldwithoutcancer.com/faq.html
http://www.retired-americans.com/cancer-1.html

Colostrum and Transfer Factor
http://www.supercolostrum.com/colostrum/Information/information2.htm

Hopefully others on the list will have more information. This is just a list
of some of the sites I've come across and the variety of remedies/treatments
available.

I am not a doctor and am very new at this, so don't use any of this
information as advice. Just use it to educate yourself and then keep
researching.

Best wishes. Let us know what treatments you choose and how well they work
for you!

With love,
Katie