Dear Marshall & List,
The Hulda Clark Zapper and the Bob Beck blood neutralizer or electrifier unit
are radically different in several ways. They are similar in that they deliver
electricity to the body.

The Clark Zapper delivers a 9volt, unipolar, high frequency signal via fairly
large paddles to the body. In other words; a low power, squeeky soprano, always
going in the same direction.

The Beck unit delivers 27volts, bipolar, (effectively 54 volts, ie +27v to -27v
=54v), low frequency signal via small electrodes placed carefully over arteries
at pulses in the ankles or wrists. This is like a higher powered rumbling
baritone going backwards and forwards.  The Beck unit has a "volume control"
knob to adjust the power delivered. This IS a sort of TENS device.

Marshall, there is definitely something wrong with some of your statements
below. From a practical point of view, anyone who has experienced the two will
tell that the Clark Zapper is quite painless whereas the Beck unit packs a mean
punch if adjusted to High power. I guess that somehow you have an apples and
oranges situation. Lets look at it!

Marshall Dudley wrote:

> The Beck patent at
> http://patent.womplex.ibm.com/details?&pn=US05139684__&s_detd=1#detd says:
>
>  "Recent experiments have proven that exposure to electric fields induced by
> supply
> voltages of 2-4 volts produces electric current flow through blood of the
> order of
> 1 to 100 microamperes. "

I guess that this refers to the "in vitro" experiments.

> So Beck's patent says that they are only getting 2 to 4 volts for their 100
> microamps.  With the smaller electrodes that fits right in with my
> measurements
> with the zapper.
>
> So with the Beck you get .1 mA at 2 to 4 volts

I believe that this refers to measurements using a probe with sensors 6" apart
and in the bloodstream. I'm not going that route to verify. :)
The Beck delivers up to 10mA at 54 volts at the electrodes.

>and with the Clark you get 5 mA at 2
> to 4 volts. It appears to me that the Clark unit is putting out more than the
> Beck
> unit, not the other way around.  Starting voltage is irrelevent when you
> current
> limit, what is important is the voltage and current when fully loaded.
>

> I still say that the Clark Zapper and Beck units both work.
>
> Marshall

I agree with that. And CS works too. But they are different and used in
different ways.

Tony Moody