Hi Del:
        Our water here in Winnipeg Manitoba is really quite clean. But the
boss decided to get Culligan water for consumption and use the tap water
strictly for washig/bathing. So I used Culligan I did have a hard time finding
Dist.water. There is all sorts of "mineral water" but not much of distilled.

Anyway I made some with distilled water. I have to figure out a way to
determine the PPM and the current during the CS make.

Regards
Harsha Godavari